Saturday, December 22, 2007

December 22, 2007

well i finally got to get dressed and go out! whew! 
i went to see a gg friend that owns Nancy's lingerie shop and drop off a small Xmas gift. since it was time to close up for the evening we decided to catch a bit to eat and catch up on the news at applebys'.
this was the first time i had really gone to dinner with a gg as Diana(I've gone by myself many times before)! it went very smoothly! no one even batted an eye! just two girlfriends out for dinner!
i got to wear my new maroon leather skirt and white brocade blouse with black boots and my red dress coat. yeaaaa!
a day or two ago i had painted my nails again (first a clear coat then 2 coats of pail pink and finally a clear coat) and in the afternoon my dad and i went shopping in sears (me in drab ) i commented on the nice nail color that the cashier had on and she in turn mentions that she likes my nice neutrals color as well! she didn't even bat an eye or ask why, just as if she was talking to another woman giggle giggle ( i did whisper to her that i was a cd and it works for both self's) she said "so what" giggle giggle
the interesting thing is that from the time i got up this morning my brain was in fem mode even when my outer clothes were male i felt as if i was a female in male clothes. interesting . it really is a wonderful feeling when that happens.
anyway i had hoped to dress at least 5 times per month this year or about an eighth of the time unfortunately the last month or so i didn't get to do that but for most of the year i have accomplished that along with sleeping in my satin nighty's so i guess that's not a bad average.

before i forget i want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas!
Hugs
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment