Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 30, 2007

yeaaa..... I got to go out dressed and do some needed shopping. In spite of the 75 degree heat i had to wear my wool skirt till i found a floral spring type one to use. I lucked out i found a floral dress at the good will and a floral skirt (needs new elastic so it goes tomorrow to my taylor who is a magician. He even has people from manhatten come to new jersey to go to him.) and a nice white blouse for fall in the salvation army store. I even got to visit two other resale shops in the next town and went for a walk around two full blocks via the main street in sensable pumps for shopping in and finally a stop for lunch. I didn't care even when I was read by another customer (a mature gg woman) in line in one of the stores as the clerk had greeted me previously as a long time customer prior to the comment. The weather was so beautiful it was like being in san Diego with the low humidity, 75 degrees and not a cloud in the blue sky. A truely scrumptious day!
Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment